Currently in: Austin, Texas!
Life Plan: Find a job that I can enjoy, take sign language classes at ACC, and babysit for my nephews all the time.
Music and poetry nerd recently turned avid hiker.
Lover of ladybugs.
The “sweetest badass” you’ll ever meet. Or so someone once told me.
Cool Things I’ve Done:
– Backpacking El Camino de Santiago (Camino Frances, 500 miles)
– Solo Backpacking 790 miles of the Appalachian Trail
– Living the life of a Benedictine Sister in a Monastery on the Camas Prairie in Idaho
– Participating in the American High School Theater Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland
– Studying abroad for a month in Mumbai, India
– Driving the Alaska-Canada highway (3 times total)
– Teaching kids about sustainability and conservation at a summer camp near Seattle